- How many sites are there?
- How many levels are there?
There are 7 levels:
Level 1,2 = Beginners
Level 3,4 = Intermediate
Level 5,6,7 = Advanced
- When are the classes held?
Classes are held from 6:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m. From Monday through Thursday
- How long are the classes and sessions?
Classes are 2 ½ hours.
Fall Session = August through December
Winter Session = January through June
Summer Session= June through July
- Do I need a textbook?
No, it's included in the tuition fee.
- Can I get information about career choices?
We have a Workforce Advisor that can help you. Call (239) 377-2873.
- Can I bring my children to classes?
No, we cannot provide childcare service.
- Can I skip a class?
We understand that work, family, and life happens and occasionally their will be a need to miss classes but we strongly encourage regular attendance. If and when your life schedule interfers with your class schedule, please speak with the site coordinator so that we can plan a schedule to meet your needs..
- Can I be late to classes and/or leave early?
It is very important that you attend classes but let your teacher know if you are going to be late or if you need to leave early.
- Can I return back to classes after a long absence?
Absolutely. All you have to do is register again.
- What can I do if I no longer can attend classes?
It is very important you let us know and we will work with you to find solutions so you can continue to work towards your goals.
- Will I get a certificate?
Students receive a certificate as they progress from one level to the next.